The aim of this blog is provide my contributions and build up a discourse community on academic writing as well as on English for specific purposes.
You're doing a very nice job, Gabriela!
Dear Gabriela,I agree wirth Veronica! Remember that it´s important to calrify acronyms. You have to include an introduction under your name (or this blogs name) so that your audience know what this blog is about!Remember we are there to guide you!Warm regards,Yanina
Oops! I meant clarify! ja :)
Yanina and Verónica:Thank you for your comments! I've just added the meaning of the acronym.Regards,Gabriela
Publicar un comentario
4 comentarios:
You're doing a very nice job, Gabriela!
Dear Gabriela,
I agree wirth Veronica! Remember that it´s important to calrify acronyms. You have to include an introduction under your name (or this blogs name) so that your audience know what this blog is about!
Remember we are there to guide you!
Warm regards,
Yanina
Oops! I meant clarify! ja :)
Yanina and Verónica:
Thank you for your comments!
I've just added the meaning of the acronym.
Regards,
Gabriela
Publicar un comentario