sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

Presentation Letter

Dear colleagues, 

The purpose of this letter is to introduce myself and let you know the reason why I have created this blog.
 
This blog is a task required by two classes, one called EAP (English for Academic Purposes), which I attended and passed last year and the other ESP (English for Specific Purposes) which I am attendins this semester. Both classes are within the course Licenciatura en la Enseñanza del Inglés given at CAECE (Centro de Altos Estudios de Ciencias Exactas) in its distance learning programme of studies. 

I am a sworn translator graduated from (UNLP) Unviversidad Nacional de La Plata and I am also attending a two-year pedagogic course at a public Teacher Training College in Florencio Varela.

As regards my working experience, I have taught English as a foreign language in Primary, Secondary and Tertiary levels. I worked as an assistant teacher at UNLP and in the extension department at UNQ (Quilmes National University). I have been working at a private Teacher Training College and at UAI (Universidad Abierta Interamerica) University, both institutions in Berazategui, Buenos Aires where I live.

Here, in my blog, you will find my assignments based on education requiered in the EAP and ESP classes and some material I believe it can help us grow professionally. To start, I was tempted to leave you the trailer of an Argentinian film on education which I found amazing!

Feedback and comments will be anxiously expected from my readers since I truly believe that only through interaction we learn.

Looking forward to reading you around,

Regards and welcome to my academic writings,

Gabriela



No hay comentarios: